- 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 40%
- Supports MAC address self-learning, Auto MDI/MDIX and Auto negotiation
- Plug & play design
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024D can save up to 40%* of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
Featured with 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1024D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
- Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1024D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
- Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SG1024D analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
* Maximum power savings when compared to a TP-LINK conventional switch, the real saving rate may vary based on the usage condition.
- Management: No
- Number of Ports: 24
- Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 24 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports
- Switching Capacity: 48Gbps
- Power Supply: "100-240VAC, 50/60Hz"
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 7.1 x 1.7 in. (294 x 180 x 44 mm)
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions: "802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
Auto-Uplink Every Port"
- Environment: "Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing"
- Package Contents: 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 2.2700 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No