The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO tanks through 1080p gaming
- OC Edition: Boost Clock up to 1640 MHz (OC Mode)/ up to 1620 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5600 XT EVO equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and utilizes durable dual ball fan bearings. And, it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you're looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 EVO.
Axial-Tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise, the fans automatically start up again.
2.7 Slot Design
Sink your heat into this
The TUF Gaming X3 EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilizes precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
"Extensive" may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
AMD Radeon FreeSync
Immersive Gaming Dynamics
Experience stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync1 and FreeSync 2 HDR2 technology, available on many ASUS monitors.
A bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
The latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition unleashes the full potential of your GPU with day-0 drivers optimized for new game releases and a highly customizable gaming experience.
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0 (backwards compatible with 3.0)
- Graphics Chipset: AMD RX 5600 XT
- Memory Size: 6GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode:
Base: 1660 MHz
Boost: 1770 MHz
Base: 1615 MHz
Boost: 1750 MHz
- Memory Clock: 12Gbps
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 2304 Stream Processors
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0b
3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: CrossFireX
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Axial-tech fan design
Dual ball fan bearings
- PSU Requirements: 450W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 28.26 x 12.85 x 5.38 cm
- Slot Size: 2.7 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x Thank you card
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 1.8200 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years