ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 EVO 6GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates
- NVIDIA TURING: ROG GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customise and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 EVO teams up NVIDIA's A-list GPU with an elite cast of specialists, setting the stage for epic gaming action. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing's performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customise and tweak this extreme hardware, you call the shots.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Do you prioritise low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customisation and control, check out our GPU Tweak II software.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Super Alloy Power II
Premium power components
To deal with varying game and application workloads, the Turing architecture can change speeds in an instant, necessitating a power delivery circuit with the reserves to handle the onslaught when you dial up the clock. The Strix is armed with premium capacitors, DrMOS power stages, and alloy-core chokes capable of pushing performance to the max.
MaxContact is an industry-first technology that utilises precision machining to create a heat spreader surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU chip, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
A metal brace prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
Outshine the competition
The Strix features Aura RGB lighting on both the shroud and backplate. Get Aura Sync software to connect your compatible products for a completely customised gaming setup. You can sync to music, change colour based on temperature, or select from a large number of patterns and static options, so make sure to look out for the Aura Sync logo when you're picking parts for your build.
Be a ninja
Sometimes you just want to turn off all the lights That's why we've outfitted your graphics card with a convenient stealth mode button. Give it a press and you'll instantly transform from a master of the colour-verse into a stealthy ninja.
ASUS FanConnect II
Smarter fan speed
ASUS FanConnect II features two 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. Connected fans react to GPU and CPU temperatures, so that your system is optimally cooled no matter what you do. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tweak fan speeds for your preferred balance of cooling and acoustics.
NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia RTX 2060
- Memory Size: 6GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Core Clock: Gaming Mode:
Base Clock: 1365 MHz
Boost Clock: 1680 MHz
OC Mode: 1710MHz
- Memory Clock: 14000 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1920 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI 2.0b
2 x DisplayPort 1.4
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Axial-tech Fan Design
- PSU Requirements: 500W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 6-pin PCIe power
1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 30 x 13.2 x 5 cm
- Slot Size: 2.5 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Quick Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#Lighting Effects: Yes