AMD AM4 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 14 DrMOS power stages, DDR4 4400MHz, dual M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 Socket: Ready for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 DrMOS power stages, ProCool connectors, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen™ processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
Foundation of your build
Hosting the latest Ryzen processor with increased number of cores and bandwidth, the Prime X570 series is ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options. It provides all the fundamentals to increase your everyday productivity.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-Pro is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
It augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processors. Based on our ProCool design, these jacks use solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Tune it your way
The Prime X570 series feature software and firmware controls that make performance accessible to anyone. Prime X570 series also include options allowing you to personalize your build, and helping you to tune your rig to perform the way you want it.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime X570-Pro offers one of the best in the business.
Designed for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on one single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
When you're ready to take a deeper dive into the configuration of your rig, Advanced Mode grants total control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the option you need. Tweak cooling parameters, save profiles, apply overclocks, and unleash the full potential of the latest Ryzen processor.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate allows you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal. The software also provides control of settings for ASUS product, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and highlight to help you stay in touch with the ASUS community.
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers.* And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header
Prime X570-Pro's Addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
The Power of AMD
AMD X570 chipset
The AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI® and AMD CrossFireX™. It also supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd AMD Ryzen™ /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
The high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: AMD AM4
- Chipset: AMD X570
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 3rd Gen AD Ryzen CPUs:
2nd Gen Ryzen CPUs:
2nd and 1st Gen Ryzen CPUs:
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports NVIDIA 2-Way SLI Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology
Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- PCI Express: Ryzen 3rd Gen CPUs:
2 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
Ryzen 2nd Gen CPUs:
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
Ryzen 1st/2nd Gen CPUs:
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD X570 chipset
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 4.0 x1
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
2 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - SATA & PCIe
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 10"
- Wireless: -
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- USB Ports Supported: "1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (at back)
3 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
4 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jacks
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Internal I/O Connectors: 2 x Aura RGB Strip
1 x Addressable Gen 2
2 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2
1 x SPI TPM
1 x COM port
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU OPT Fan
3 x Chassis Fan
1 x PCH_FAN
1 x AIO_PUMP
- .: 1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V
1 x Front audio
1 x System panel
1 x Power-on button
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x Node
1 x Water Pump
1 x T_Sensor
- .: 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Accessories: User manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN