ASUS Dual GeForce GTX 1660 6GB OC Edition GDDR5 EVO rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce GTX 1660 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660's dedicated hardware encoder that is optimised for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimise your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- 2.7-Slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
The ASUS Dual GeForce GTX 1660 EVO sets you up with a serious advantage for high definition AAA gaming. Marathon gaming session? Multi-hour raid? With Axial-tech fans and Auto-Extreme technology, the Dual 1660 EVO will keep pumping out frames long after competitors have bitten the dust. If you're looking for a solid, reliable gaming experience, this is it.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
An advanced onboard controller brings fans to a standstill when the GPU core temperature is below 55 Celsius, letting you enjoy light gaming in relative silence. As temps rise past the threshold, the fans automatically start up again.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Sink your heat into this
The DUAL 1660 EVO leverages a 2.7-slot design to gain more heatsink surface area. The extra thermal headroom increases overclocking potential and allows fans to run at even lower speeds in light scenarios.
That's so metal!
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customisable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
We've partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
144Hour Validation Program
"Extensive" may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip, adding a stylish accent to any build.
NVIDIA GSYNC Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNCTM display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GTX 1660
- Memory Size: 6GB
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Core Clock: OC Mode
GPU Boost Clock: 1875 MHz
GPU Base Clock: 1500 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default)
GPU Boost Clock: 1845 MHz
GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- Memory Clock: 8002 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 1408 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x DisplayPort
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 3
- Cooling: Axial-tech fan design
- PSU Requirements: 450W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 8-pin PCIe power
- Bundled Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 13 x 5.3 cm
- Slot Size: 2.7 Slots
- Accessories: 1 x DVD
1 x Quick Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#DVI: Yes (DVI)
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 1.4900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years