ROG Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply Unit stands out with Aura Sync and an OLED display
- Aura Sync : Advanced customization with addressable RGB LEDs and Aura Sync compatibility
- OLED Power Display : Real-time power draw monitoring with OLED Power Display
- ROG Thermal Solution : 0db cooling with dustproof IP5X Wing-blade Fan and ROG heatsink design
- 80 PLUS Platinum : Built with 100% Japanese capacitors and other premium components
- Sleeved Cables : For easy building and superior aesthetics
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum is the PSU for PC enthusiasts who demand aesthetic excellence and performance perfection. Our first PSU is packed with innovative ideas, including Aura Sync RGB illumination, an integrated OLED information panel, a dustproof Wing-Blade fan, and a large heatsink that enables 0dB operation at higher power draw than typical designs. It also integrates trusted, durable components, like Japanese-made capacitors, to achieve an 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency certification.
ASUS Aura Sync
Outshine The Competition
ASUS Aura Sync is the illumination ecosystem that lets you synchronize lighting effects across your gaming rig, components, and peripherals. The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum has addressable Aura RGB LEDs built in and ready for you to create your custom look.
OLED Power Display
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum is the first PC PSU in the world to feature an integrated OLED panel, offering a real-time display of power draw. Now you can see at a glance how much juice your rig is using.
We've equipped the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum with a 135mm patented Wing-Blade fan to maximize component lifespan. IP5X dust-resistance keeps it spinning freely and 0db technology utilizes thermal sensors to allow the fan to switch off completely at lower wattages - enabling totally silent operation.
The integrated ROG heatsinks have 2x more volume than traditional designs, resulting in 20% lower temperatures inside the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum.This enables cooler operation, extending the lifespan of components and allowing 0dB operation long after standard designs would have to spin up their fans.
80 Plus Platinum Certification
The ROG Thor 1200W Platinum utilizes top-end Japanese capacitors to ensure efficient operation. This has earned an 80 PLUS Platinum certification, which guarantees 89% efficiency at 100% load and 92% at 50% load. The increased efficiency produces less heat, reducing fan noise and increasing reliability.
We know you'll want to get building right away, so we've included high-quality sleeved and standard cables. The sleeved cables include one 24-pin, four 6+2-pin PCI-e cables and two 8-pin CPU cables. We've also included an RGB connector that plugs into the addressable RGB header on your ASUS motherboard.
10 Year Warranty
We're so confident about the reliability of the ROG Thor 1200W Platinum that we back it with a 10-year worldwide warranty.
- Form Factor: ATX
- Modular: Fully Modular
- Series: Asus ROG Thor
- Compatability: "ATX12V v2.4, EPS 2.92"
- Wattage: 1200 W
- Connectors: 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
2 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
8 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
12 x SATA
5 x 4-Pin-Molex
1 x Floppy
- Rail Design: Single rail
- AC Input: 100-240Vac
- PFC: Active PFC
- Fan Type: Double Ball-Bearing fan
- #Hide#Fan Bearing: Ball Bearing
- 80+ Certification: 80+ Platinum
- Efficiency: Up to 92%
- Protection: OPP/OVP/SCP/OCP/OTP
- Features: See Overview
- Weight/Dimensions: 2.37 kg
19 x 15 x 8.6 cm
- Package Weight: 5.0000 kg
- Warranty: Core product :10 Years
OLED panel and RGB LEDs: 3 Years